Since my last update before spring break I have learned a few things, and accomplished a few things as well. I learned that certifying a teacher, or myself, as an authorized provider of CPR classes would be too expensive. This means that it will not be an option with the limited time left. The biggest would be that I have chosen an organization to provide the classes, which is Mercy Hospital. This is mainly due to the fact that they can provide the classes for free, which will allow me to make then mandatory next year. Something else I have done is created a poster (pictured left) in Photoshop that I plan to print professionally and hang to raise awareness for CPR and heart disease at our school. However, there are still challenges that I am facing, mainly being unable to reach my contact at Mercy. If I am continuously unable to reach her, then it will cause problems and possible push my end goal to the outside of the project, forcing me to work on my own time. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. Stay tuned for final update.